Our central mission is the benefit &welfare children, and specifically,the young men & women of Kapaa High.
As a chartered constituent organization, we inherit our mission, organizational structure, and operation requirements and guidance from the Hawaii State PTSA and the National PTSA Charter.
Our advocacy takes many forms. Some past sponsorships include:
- Senior Projects
- General Learner Outcome (GLO) Incentives
- Mid-Summer School Orientation Days
- Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior Parent Orientation Nights
- Teacher Appreciation Events
- Warrior Athletics, Homecoming
- Kapaa High Health Occupation Services of America Activity
- Warrior PRIDE Award and Warrior Path Certificate of Recognition
- Kapaa High Tradewind Newspaper (Language Arts Newswriting) (Out of print :( )
- Science Dept.-Physics: University of Hawaii Imiloa Astronomy Center/KHS Partnership.
- Kapaa High Vex Robotics Club and Garden Island Robotics Team
- Significant Adult Program, and Anti-Drug Assemblies
- Campus Improvement Initiatives
- Project Grad, Parent Skills Training
- Economic & Food Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP) Workshops
Our hope is that those seek support, support us in return by helping our ongoing efforts.
NEW MEETING TIME!